Global Connections, Inc. (the "Company") respects the privacy of its customers and the visitors and users of its websites.
The Company collects information differently from different types of website users. Visitors to the Company's website are divided into two categories:
"Subscribers" are users of the Company's website who have provided the Company with personally identifiable information about themselves for the purpose of purchasing any of the Company's goods or services or to subscribe to this Website or any of the Company's data sources (including, but not limited to, mailing lists and affiliated websites) in order to obtain access to certain features.
"Unregistered Users" are persons who are not Subscribers.
How the Company Collects Personal Information
"Personal Information" is information about you that is personally identifiable to you such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and other non-public information that is associated with the foregoing, as well as log-in information and passwords (other than log-in information and passwords that constitute "Financial Information" as defined below). We pay close attention to how Personal Information is collected, used, and shared, and we use Personal Information sensibly.
The Company does not collect Personal Information from Unregistered Users. All users of the Company's website who provide Personal Information are Subscribers.
The Company collects Personal Information from Subscribers through the online ordering and registration process in which Subscribers are asked to identify themselves and to provide their names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers and similar identifying information.
How the Company Collects Financial Information
"Financial Information" is information about a person's financial condition or information about a person's bank accounts, credit accounts, financial accounts, escrow accounts (such as PayPal or similar services), payment history, records of invoices to that person, payments made by that person, other information pertaining to payment obligations, log-in information and payments to online accounts that have the power to initial or to receive payments.
We pay close attention to how Financial Information is collected, used, and shared, and we use Financial Information sensibly.
The Company does not collect Financial Information from Unregistered Users. All users of the Company's website that provide Financial Information are Subscribers.
The Company collects Financial Information from Subscribers through the online ordering process and through the online billing process in which Subscribers are asked to provide a means of effecting payment for goods or services received from the Company and through which information is created pertaining to Company invoices, Subscriber payments, and other data pertaining to Customer payment obligations.
Use of Personal Information
The Personal Information we gather from Subscribers helps us learn about our Subscribers. We use this information to provide better tailored features, performance, and support of our solutions, products, and services, and to contact you from time to time with information and offers about our or a third party's products and services.
We may also use Personal Information collected from Subscribers to suggest other products and services that may be of interest to the Subscriber based upon the Subscriber's website usage history and personal profile. We may also share Personal Information of Subscribers with other businesses to offer Subscribers products, services and promotions. In addition, we may use such Personal Information with other businesses that may contact Subscribers regarding requests for service. We may also use Personal Information to provide Subscribers with electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails as well as information and offers about our products and services.
Use of Financial Information
We may use Financial Information collected from Subscribers in order to bill Subscribers for fees due, process payments, collect amounts due, manage Subscriber billing disputes and otherwise manage the billing and collection of fees from Subscribers in accordance with the Subscription Agreement (collectively, the "Billing Process").
We do not share Financial Information with other parties (except to the extent Financial Information is shared with banks, financial intermediaries, credit reporting companies or collection agencies in connection with the Billing Process).
Personal Information Collected via Technology
Personal Information We Receive from Other Sources
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like your telephone or fax number. We may add this information to the information we have already collected about you in order to improve the solutions and services we provide.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We also use third parties to maintain and to store Personal Information and to process any payment you make to us. Generally, these third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by the Company.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary (a) to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on the Company; or (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of the Company or our subscribers.
Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
If at any time you wish to subscribe to any communications from us, you may do so by contacting us through the "Let's Connect" link at the www.exploregci.com website. Despite your indicated e-mail preferences, we may send you e-mail regarding updates to legal notices applicable to the account you created with us. Should you decide to stop receiving e-mail communications, should you ever receive, you will have the opportunity to "opt-out" by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the e-mail. From time to time, we may contact you by telephone to offer you products or services which we believe may be valuable to you. Should you prefer not to receive such calls, please advise the representative who contacts you or contact customer service.
Our services are not designed for minors under the age of 18. We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 18.
Links to Other Sites
We use reasonable measures to maintain the security of your Personal Information. Even so, technical mistakes are possible. No service provider, including our Company, can fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
Global Connections, Inc.
5360 College Blvd., Suite 200
Overland Park, KS 66211
Choice of Law
SMS Terms & Conditions.
Global Connections, Inc. - Short Code 74747 Terms of Service
- When you opt-in to the service, we will send you a message to confirm your signup. Text JOIN to 74747 to receive Global Connections, Inc. Alerts. Message and data rates may apply. Message frequency varies by use. Text "HELP" for help. Text "STOP" to cancel.
- You can cancel this service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 74747. After you send the message "STOP" to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive messages from us.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending messages to you again.
- If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 74747. After you send the message "HELP" to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
- Participating carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, MetroPCS, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central, IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
- For all questions about the services provided by this short code, you can call (800) 879-7779.